Victorian Old Pine Church Chapel Pew Bench from Holy Trinity Maidstone (SOLD)

Lovely rich old pine colour with good thick ends and T&G backs C1820. Before this church closed in the 1960s it had a military history and the scuffs found at regular intervals along the backs are from soldier’s uniform buckles.

During the Crimean War {1853 – 56 } Trinity church was attended by Captain Louis Nolan who led the ‘Charge of the Light Brigade’ and no doubt sat on one or more of these pews. A fine statue of him stands outside the church.

(Please note the pictures show an example of this style of pew. There could be slight variances, such as wood grain.)

 

HeightLengthDepthSeat
Height
Seat
Depth
Maximum
Length
93cm154cm45cm44cm33.5cm300cm

This pew is available in any length up to 300cm. Dimensions above are for the pew shown.

Category:

Notice

Most pews can be made to almost any size in between the ranges listed here.  Should you require a size not listed please call us on 01737 844 264 or use the contact form available.

Please Note: Our pews are made to order and can usually be ready within a week.  Delivery can take up to 3 weeks for most parts of mainland UK.

 

 

Additional information

Length

90cm, 100cm, 110cm, 120cm, 130cm, 140cm, 150cm, 160cm, 170cm, 180cm, 190cm, 200cm, 210cm, 220cm, 230cm, 240cm, 250cm, 260cm, 270cm, 280cm, 290cm, 300cm