We want you to be pleased with the goods that you purchase and with the service that you receive from us. These are our terms-conditions of sale and you should read them carefully as they apply to your order. Please note these conditions of sale are for online customers only.
- The supplier of the goods under your order is Antique Church Furnishings Ltd whose registered office is at 1 West St, Lewes BN7 2NZ. Company number: 04471588, Our main trading address is: Antique Church Furnishings Ltd, Fryleigh Farm Barn, Snowerhill Road, Betchworth, Surrey, RH3 7AF
- All communications must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling 01737 844264 or by post: Antique Church Furnishings Ltd, Fryleigh Farm Barn, Snowerhill Road, Betchworth, Surrey, RH3 7AF
- When you order goods from us a contract will be formed when you receive a copy of your email order confirmation. If your order is placed over the telephone, a contract will be formed once you receive an order confirmation.
- If you want to change your order (including the arrangements for delivery or collection), you must contact us immediately as any changes may delay the delivery of your order. To cancel your order or any part, please see below section YOUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER
2. YOUR ANTIQUE CHURCH FURNISHINGS ACCOUNT & PASSWORDS
- You are responsible for the confidentiality and maintenance of your personal account information and password. You accept responsibility for all activities which occur under your account and password. It is important that you keep your personal details and password confidential and secure, if you have any reason to suspect that your password has become known to someone else, has been or is likely to be used without your authorisation you should contact us immediately. Antique Church Furnishings shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage as a failure by you to protect your password or account details.
- Antique Church Furnishings reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate personal accounts, amend and remove content and cancel orders (at no cost to you).
- Your account contains all of your order history, your delivery details, address book, credit card details and e-mail preferences. You can see and edit any of this information by logging in using your username and password.
- You guarantee that when you register with us as a customer all of the information which you provide is true, accurate and up to date. If any of the information provided changes you must inform us immediately by contacting us at email@example.com or by calling 01737 844264
- You must not impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name or a name which you do not have authority to use. You must not use the website in any way which will cause or is likely to cause the website to be impaired, damaged or interrupted in any way.
4. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price for the goods (including any applicable delivery charges) is as set out in the order confirmation. Extra delivery charges may apply – see section EXTRA DELIVERY CHARGES
- You must pay in full for the goods (including any applicable delivery charges) at the time of placing your order.
- Ownership in the goods we supply to you will not pass until we have received all sums due and payable by you for or in connection with the goods, including (where applicable) delivery charges.
5. YOUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER
- Antique Church Furnishings is under a legal duty to supply goods that conform to the contract. Where goods are defective or not as described − then please see section QUALITY and nothing in this section limits your rights where goods are defective or not as described.
- Where you have ordered your goods by internet, e-mail or telephone, under the Consumer Contract (Information Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations you may cancel your order at any time between placing the order and within 14 days after the goods come into your possession. However, an administration charge will be deducted from your refund. To cancel call 01737 844264, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at: Fryleigh Farm Barn, Snowerhill Road, Betchworth, Surrey, RH3 7AF.
- Please take reasonable care of the goods, we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you.
- Please make it clear when you cancel that you are cancelling under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
- Cancellation must be by the person who placed the order. If you cancel by telephone, we will need to be satisfied that you are the person who placed the order.
- Most deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 7am − 8pm. Delivery outside of the mainland UK and the Republic of Ireland is subject to the availability of our courier’s service in the area and cannot be guaranteed. Please call 01737 844264 for further information.
- Smaller goods will be made by a standard parcel courier. All deliveries will be made Monday to Friday between 8am – 9pm.
- For Made to Order furniture, we’ll be in touch by phone once the item is made (usually within 1-3 weeks). At that point you can book a convenient delivery day.
7. EXTRA DELIVERY CHARGES
- Extra charges for delivery may apply in any of the following circumstances:
- If you change the address where your goods are to be delivered at short notice.
- If delivery is costlier and/or takes longer than it otherwise would have because of any special factors that you failed to tell us about.
- If the goods need to be redelivered because of access problems (e.g. small door frames, awkward turns, narrow passages, steps etc.) at the delivery address or because the goods would not fit into the room for which they were intended.
- If the goods need to be redelivered because there was no one at the delivery address aged 18 or over to sign for the goods at the time arranged for delivery.
- If you need to inform us of any special factors regarding your delivery after you have placed and confirmed your order, please call us on 01737 844264
- If delivery proves impossible or impractical on 2 or more occasions because of access problems, the goods will not fit into the room for which they are intended or because there was no one at the delivery address aged 18 or over to sign for the goods at the time arranged for delivery, then we may cancel your order and deduct a charge for our administration, transit and storage costs which will be no more than 20% of the price of the goods from your refund. Delivery charges will not be refunded.
8. DELAY IN DELIVERY
- Occasionally the delivery of your goods may be delayed by circumstances outside our control. If for any reason we are unable to deliver the goods or to have them ready for collection within the original approximate timeframe then we will notify you of the delay and new timeframe as soon as possible.
- If you cannot wait for the goods, you must let us have notice of cancellation from the person who placed the order. If we receive your notice of cancellation as set out above, then you will receive a full refund.
- This request must be e-mailed to email@example.com or you can phone us on 01737 844264. However, Antique Church Furnishings cannot accept any liability for any losses you incur (including loss of earnings) or for compensation for perceived inconvenience that may be suffered due to any delay.
9. ARRIVAL OF GOODS
- On delivery of your products, you will be asked to sign for the goods and to inspect goods to ensure you accept them. For this reason, you should be present at delivery yourself. However, if you do ask someone else to take delivery for you, then you must make sure that they are aware of what they need to do. We will deliver your goods to the room of your choice provided that our courier can gain access to that room.
- Please notify us of obvious defects that are apparent on first inspection of the goods, such as missing parts or damage, within 7 working days of delivery.
- You may notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01737 844264.
- Where defective goods are exchanged, you must allow us to collect the defective goods from you. Please also note that you may have to wait for replacement goods that are non-stock items or are made to order.
- When we are satisfied that the goods are faulty you will be offered a replacement or full refund of the original purchase price. Nothing in this section affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
11. CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER
- Once you have received confirmation of your order, changes can only be made to your personal details up to the point of your delivery being booked with you.
- If you wish to make changes to the items ordered, your order will need to be cancelled and a new order placed.
- Both may be completed by contacting us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone on 01737 844264.
- Changes made to your order after the original confirmation will result in a new approximate time frame for delivery. We will give you an indication of the new approximate time frame once we have confirmed your cancellation and a new order has been placed.
- Please note that for made-to-order items, cancellations can only be made in accordance with your rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations. Once the item is being made in the workshop it is not possible to cancel without incurring extra charges. Any cancellations after this period would result in a cancellation charge which will be no more than 20% of the value of the goods. This will be deducted from any refund due to you.
- To obtain a refund you must take reasonable care of the goods. If you fail to do so we reserve the right to refuse the refund or deduct a charge based on the condition of the goods.
- It is not possible to refund made-to-order items unless you cancel in accordance with your rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges).
- To return large items purchased through our website, we will make arrangements for the goods to be collected from you.
- For our standard delivery items purchased through our website. Unwanted goods may be returned to us by yourself at your own expense.
- Your refund will be processed as soon as possible and in any event, within no more than 28 days of the day, you have given us notice of cancellation.
- Until the goods are returned to us, you are responsible if the goods are lost, damaged or destroyed. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- We will only make a refund using the same method of payment originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- Where the goods were delivered to a third party and you are unable to return them to us, you may not be entitled to a refund.
- We have a 14 days returns policy. Customers must inform Antique Church Furnishings within 14 days of receiving their order that they wish to return a product. Please note under point 12.2 made-to-order items do not fall into this return policy.
- Please note items returned which are not faulty will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns are accepted through the post and directly to our store (premises) where authorised.
13. OUR PRODUCTS
- All goods are subject to availability. If for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to supply any goods, then you will be offered a full refund.
14. DATA PROTECTION
- We will not be responsible for any delay in complying or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions of sale if that delay or failure is due to any circumstances outside our reasonable control including without limitation fire, flood, acts of terrorism or where we are let down by a supplier.
- These conditions of sale are in addition to and do not affect, your statutory rights as a consumer.
- You may not transfer your rights under the contract between us to any third party without Antique Church Furnishings prior written consent.
- If any term of these conditions of sale is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, then such term will be severed from the remaining terms which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If you do not comply with these conditions of sale and we take no action in respect of that non-compliance, our right to take action in the same or a similar situation in the future will not be affected.
- In case of any online shopping disputes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01737 844264.
- These Conditions of Sale and any contract formed in accordance with clause 1 of those Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- When we refer to “you” and “your” we mean the user of the Website and purchaser of Goods.
- You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Antique Church Furnishings Limited will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by Antique Church Furnishings Limited.
- If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, the Goods or the Website please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01737 844264.
- Subject to availability. Prices are as displayed on the website at the time of offer.